|Hip Work-Station V3 LHS only with Lower Leg
Available for delivery in the second week of March 2019. Pre-orders can be placed now.
Broaching platform holding the LEFT distal femur
- Staple workstation for broaching the proximal femur
- Left distal femur located into the locking clamp.
- This allows for the femur to be dislocated and positioned correctly priory to broaching the proximal femur.
- The locking clamp stabilises the whole femur, stopping internal or external rotation whilst broaching.
- Checking range of motion - remove the pin that locates the distal femur to the locking clamp – release the slider and use the handle to move the clamp away.
Link to HIP V3 PDF Catalogue