|Hip Work-Station V3
Available for delivery in the second week of March 2019. Pre-orders can be placed now.
- Left whole leg and Right hand femur
- Two distal femur broaching scaffolds
- Pelvis orientation block with location slots for quick LDS and supine positioning
- Modular Pelvis
- Adjustable muscle groups
- Start and finish leg length measurement
- Workshop training on both left and right sides
- Replaceable dry bone acetabular cup left and right
- Replaceable dry bone proximal femur left and right
- Replaceable hemi-pelvis and proximal femur left and right
- Replacement dry bone Paprosky type 3 revision hemi pelvis
Broaching platform holding the distal femur
- Staple workstation for broaching the proximal femur
- Left distal femur located into the locking clamp.
- This allows for the femur to be dislocated and positioned correctly priory to broaching the proximal femur.
- The locking clamp stabilises the whole femur, stopping internal or external rotation whilst broaching.
- Checking range of motion - remove the pin that locates the distal femur to the locking clamp – release the slider and use the handle to move the clamp away.
Link to HIP V3 PDF catalogue
The delivery cost is NOT included in the price displayed on this page.
It will be calculated automatically and the total cost is shown when you purchase by clicking the "checkout" button.
Customers outside the EU please note
: The price does NOT include any local duties&taxes that may be payable before international couriers will release the goods.